We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so. We control this site from offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Outside Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
How and why we collect information
We collect your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register for a seminar, for example, the information is used to reserve your seat, to track your preferences, and to keep you informed about the seminar and related events. As a visitor to our Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing registering for a seminar or participating in a sweepstakes, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone, credit card, and other personal information. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. In all cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We will also tell you how we use your information or if we share it with another party. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission. If you supply us with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings or calls from us with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events. If you wish to be removed from any postal, email, phone, or other lists, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us or call us at the contact information above. Please provide us with your exact name, email address, mailing address, and phone. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately. When you use our Sites, we or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. We use this information to administer the Site and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Site so that we know which areas of our sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our sites. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often tracked by us our technology services provider by using “cookies” during your visit. A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.
- Why do we collect personal information?
- What kind of personal information do we collect?
- ADAM FLORES collects personal information in a variety of ways when you interact with ADAM FLORES, including when you register or create an account with ADAM FLORES; when you place an order at ADAM FLORES; when you use ADAM FLORES products or services; when you visit ADAM FLORES pages or pages of certain ADAM FLORES partners; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes; when you subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products or services; when you correspond or otherwise interact with us; and when you provide feedback in any of our online surveys.
- Information we collect may include: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, product preference information, billing information, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information) and personal interest information. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. ADAM FLORES may combine information about you that we have the information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- What other kinds of information do we collect?
- ADAM FLORES automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, information about which pages you visit on ADAM FLORES, and information from ADAM FLORES cookies.
- What are cookies and how do we use them?
- How do we protect your personal information?
- ADAM FLORES safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. To make purchases from ADAM FLORES web site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. ADAM FLORES uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages used to complete a purchase. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- While ADAM FLORES takes precautions to ensure the security of your data, no one can completely guarantee the safety of data transmitted over the internet. It is important that you take steps to ensure the safety and security of your personal information, for example by not sharing passwords or other registration data.
- How do we use your personal information?
- ADAM FLORES uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Delivery and billing for our products and services, and to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services.
- Improving our products and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Offering you product upgrades, content, services and other training courses for you to purchase.
- Providing provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
- Providing you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- To better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
- Providing anonymous reporting for internal and external partners.
- Facilitating your participation in our online forums and helping to manage improper behavior by individuals using the forums.
- How and when we disclose your information we collect?
- ADAM FLORES may share your personal information with trusted vendors and partners who work with ADAM FLORES. These partners are provided with your personal information to help ADAM FLORES communicate with you about offers from us and from our marketing partners. They are contractually required to keep this personal information secure and to only use it for the purposes for which it is provided. ADAM FLORES may send personal information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested or to provide a product or service to you. However, these companies are only permitted to use the personal information for these purposes.
- If ADAM FLORES should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, or merge with a third party, or sell all or part of its assets, or transfer substantially all or part of its relevant assets to a third party, then ADAM FLORES is entitled to share the personal information and all other information you have provided through the products and service to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
- ADAM FLORES may share “cookie” and other anonymous data about traffic patterns or usage collected on ADAM FLORES with affiliated companies, its business partners or with third party advertisers or ad networks. Any data shared is anonymous and does not identify any user.
- ADAM FLORES also contains links to other Websites and products. ADAM FLORES is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
Have any questions? Connect with our customer service team Support@thebusinessclubacademy.com
Want to Build Your Brand In the Dream Factory?
Get the latest photography, videography, web development, and web funnels all in one place.
Want More Personalized Coaching?
Get Direct Access to Work 1 on 1 with a Top Coach to meet all of your customized needs.
Want to Become an Affiliate of the Business Club Academy?
Submit your request to speak by contacting our support team: Support@thebusinessclubacademy.com